The B.I.G. Challenge comes to Cannes
The biggest event of the year for start-ups will be held at the new Bastide Rouge on September 16 and 17!
B for Business, I for Innovative and G for Global, the B.I.G. Challenge, is the must-attend event of the 2021 season. Continuing from last year's 'Cannes Entrepreneurship Summit (CES), the revamped and re-branded business event will be two exceptional days of business meetings, pitch competitions and some serious networking moments.
BEHIND THIS AMAZING EVENT, local associations dedicated to entrepreneurial success and a desire to get back to basics: see and think BIG! To do this, Business Accelerator (BA06) has joined forces with its historical partner Sophia Business Angels and the Village Francophone Côte d'Azur Monaco for its 11th edition. Thus, it is not 1 but 4 major events which will follow one another over 2 days and 2 evenings with some inspiring themes (AI, Cultural and Creative Industries, Sustainable Territory, Sport and Health connected):
Get In The Ring Bootcamp
BA06 business meetings,
Elevator Pitch Competition BA06 event
Final France Get In The Ring
And what better setting to host this comeback than the Bastide Rouge Campus, the new innovative centre in Cannes dedicated to collaboration, networking and creativity!
The full programme:
Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Get In The Ring Bootcamp: coaching in English by experts in the famous GITR pitch: 5 rounds of 30 seconds to get into the Ring.
- Business meetings BA06 event between startups, investors, principals, experts...More than 7,000 meetings organised since the 1st edition
- Elevator Pitch Competition BA06 event: the return of the 1m30 competition to convince the juries who gets to win one of the trophies.
- Get In The Ring Final France: 4 startups selected by the jury will compete 'in the Ring' before a public audience. This year Bastide Rouge offers an exceptional and unique setting for this final in "show" mode, which will be organized in one of the film sets. A fun atmosphere guaranteed!
- Networking evening organised by START magazine for a moment of relaxation and tasting around stands of products from local companies.
Friday 17th September
Total immersion in the heart of the creative industries with :
- Video pitching sessions for the winners of BA06 event and Get In The Ring as well as for some sponsors who will have the opportunity to present their innovation support or economic revival programs for the territory.
- Connected studios hosted by the Village Francophone Côte d'Azur Monaco around thematic round tables and welcome speakers from the global network villages.
- A teambuilding Cinema Experienz by Adastra Fims, partner of the event, will immerse companies and their employees in the world of the 7th art. The concept: teams of 10 people each make a film, supervised by a team of professionals. Then an Awards ceremony at the end of the day: best film, best script... A moment to meet, (re)connect and challenge each other.
- From 6 pm, an evening with Sophia Business Angels and the famous Startup Factory. A proven concept going strong for 11 years already: 5 minutes to pitch and convince. No computer. No visual support. Just what you have in your head, to transform into a concrete project that will make the people in the audience (business angels, bankers, venture capitalists, incubators, coaches, mentors) dream.
Startups, innovative companies, sponsors, partners, investors, principals... don't miss this unique event.
For more information on this event and to register, visit the website: www.bigchallengeevent.fr